Wednesday, 12 August 2015

Bedtime Story..



Assalammualaikum...

Banyak benda yang nak diceritakan..tapi sejak ketiadaan baby asus.. susah aku nak buat apa2.. apa yang aku nak sharekan malam ni.. pasal bedtime story yang orang bagi pada aku.. ditulis sendiri... yang buatkan airmata aku mengalir semalam.. and aku dah share benda ni dengan ajaa.. dia sendiri pun sedih... meh ak share meh..

I have walked into the darkest valley.....I have once reached the brightest of the sun....both are the ways I have  been... when I've been into the dark valley,for the short time I feel happy, I feel ease,cause no one's disturbing me....everyday I do what I want...everything was there...I m feeling great and no worries every single days.....I feel like a King...times passed by...suddenly i felt so lonely and empty...its not the feeling you feel when you have everything.... I walked around and saw a lights in the end of the valley...my both hands touched it's. ..it feel so warmed and peacefully. ..it was better feeling than before.... I followed the lights and saw one beautiful girl stared  at me....I go there I asked about the light...She said just heard all she said ,followed her .....I spend a lot of time being with her...somehow my heart beat faster she said that feeling was loved..she had the feeling too..
everyday was happiness...if Allah decide our fated being together forever...we will be together ...for years we ve being in loved...but something make us apart...we went to different way..but the loved we had... never disappeared always in our hearts.....Being apart with her was not easy....She was my flashlight ....without  her sometimes I colapsed to that valley..... I fought hard to standing and reached the light again....but sometimes I'm just to weak...my body started to dig the valley to feel a darker life....only one parts of me still fought to climb back...it was my HEART....the Heart that filled with loved and memories  with her...struggled to get up... 
suddenly, I saw her hand tried to pull me up...She asked what makes me fought when I already fell down to the dark hole....I told her it's MY HEART miss the feeling I had with you... I'm begging her to stay and be MY HEART forever ...She s seemed want it too....but there too many things too considered...the times we being apart...a lot of things have happened...if the fated unite us back...She will be with me forever....she he told me to stay in the lights don't  ever fell down again...her prays always with me....There's a part of her Heart never forgot the loved we had...I can't do nothing just listened to what she told me...
She walked away left me,then she's stopped and turn ..she looked at me and says I looked really different than the last timed.... all other parts of me looked different..this was not me...She wanted the old me...the one who she's first met before,the one that have the shines of the light...She said 'don't ever lose yourself again,if you want that life again....find the real you...cause I love you...the real you'.....I shouted at her MY HEART please  don't leave ..begged  her..
but she said just remembered 'I m always with you'....
I cried really hard,my tears keep falling till my tears created a small pond...I looked the reflection  I saw my self ...all over my face covered with dark spot...I didn't saw that before...Maybe this was what she means...that I'm looked different...and now I realised I should fought all this obstacles  and cleaned myself....with the lights...I should fought for myself....Maybe I can have her back....
and I will my HEART. ...I will....for this loved..whatever it takes....how long it takes.....thanks for being my flashlight before...one day I will be the one who flash this lights in your life.....-ejump-#Bedtimestory#MYHEART#AA

Thanks pada yang menulis benda ni ikhlas dari hati... if one day i will be yours... everything will turn back... but if dont... maybe there is some reason it happen like that...

No comments: